Monday, August 18, 2008

Just venting a little

Last night Daddy told me that he got a call from Jabber. He said that TW was taking them to NYC (Sunday) and he won't be coming home until Monday. He won't make it to his Dr. appointment this morning because of this, and I have to call and settle things with the pedi's office. Oh joy!

I understand that TW figured that it wouldn't be a big deal because she didn't know that he has an appointment and he has been staying on Mondays until he has football practice. But she shouldn't just assume stuff like that and notify us of things at the last minute. I told Daddy that if we get charged for the missed appointment that I sure would like it if SHE has to pay for it, and he agreed. I think that we both know that won't probably happen because she's not that responsible.

This is just one of many examples of when she assumes that because she wants to do it, then it will be done. Screw anyone else that it affects in any way, shape or form. And Jabber wants to go because he's never been to NYC. I sure hope they are going to see something and not just do something dumb like drive someone back to their house and turn around and come right home, for his sake.

So, does this happen to you? Want to vent? Join me!

No comments: