Saturday, July 12, 2008

And then I see

something interesting in Mystery's ISN (I'm tired of typing out Internet Social Network! Yes, I'm changing the label too.)

Remember you have to read this from the bottom up...

oh iihgtt i kno how she feel...bt i will do dat

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: **Mary**
Date: Jul 11, 2008 1:09 AM

iight well hit up my cell..the # is xxxxxxx..n cuz her step-mom is a total bitch
----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: **Mystery**
Date: Jul 10, 2008 11:27 PM

iight we will chill n its all good cuz im mad crazii 2 bt y wont she leave her momz house???

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: **Mary**
Date: Jul 10, 2008 5:30 PM

lol....hey yu kno im up 4 nethng! i jus gotta let yu kno im mad crazy n my bestfriend is almost always wit me..unless she decides 2 leave her momz house bt yea we shuld chill

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: **Mystery**
Date: Jul 10, 2008 4:33 PM

hey omg u sound like a very interesting and fun person me n u should get to kno each other alil better n maybe somethin can happen if u kno wat i mean......lol

________________________________________

Think they've finally figured out that I have all of her passwords?! I'm not sure that I care because I've told her that I have them and it's one of those things that she never wants to believe.

This whole 'conversation" is with Mary, yes the same one from about a month ago. The same one that she went back into a deep hate relationship with until the day after school let out for the summer. These two girls will both stab each other in the back in a heartbeat and it's really ridiculous that they continue to do this back and forth crap.

Ok, I'm not the forgiving kind and can't imagine allowing someone to come in and out of the picture the way these two girls have done it this year. At any rate it is really interesting that she thinks that it's all about her not wanting to be here. I do not want her here when Daddy isn't here. Daytime, nighttime, weekday, weekend, you name it. The way that she was acting near the end of the school year was somewhere between avoidance and purposefully irritating. It really feels like she is just hankering for a confrontation one of these days and the only thing that I can think of to do is to get it on film. Out last big confrontation is over a year ago but it really felt like it could have had just a little more edge on it and then end up in someone calling the cops. Not sure if it would have been me or her.

That and Daddy is dropping hints again about me getting a job. This is a whole other topic that I'll try to get into, but one thing to consider is why would I want to go and get a job, pay half my income for childcare for Daisy, and then still not have any say on some of the major expense items that get purchased at our home. Yes, I'm basically talking about things for both skids like electronics that they don't take care of and 'need' replacing. That and one must have the newest pair of Jord@ns around? Ok... another day for that one. I guess I'm just letting off steam. Thanks for letting me vent!

No comments: