Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Yes, I'm going to Blog The Recession too!


For the rest of this month Motherhood Uncensored (and I've got to say here that she really is delightfully uncensored) is declaring that we all Blog The Recession. This means that it would be really nice if you'd do your part by clicking through your feed readers and bloglines and read directly from our blogs. Do this for all your blog friends if you can. And thank you!

"If you read blogs, then for the month of August, make the "pledge" to click through from your feed reader. No obligation to leave a hilarious comment or send a long stalkerish email (although both, within reason, are always lovely). Just click through to the blog (not on ads unless you are so led) and if you're feeling generous, click around to their older posts."--Motherhood Uncensored

I realize that I have a visitor or two here that subscribe just to my "Steps" label and you may never see this, but if by chance you do then maybe you'll find even more interesting blogs on her list when you check out the post! That makes me want to throw the "Steps" label in there just to grab ya, but I'm going to play fair. For now!

Yes, I read what she said about the comments but I'm getting thirsty for some interaction here! Post your blog link in my comments and let me find you if you think we might find any of the same stuff even vaguely interesting! I need something more than my own issues to distract me!

1 comment:

tata said...

I'm leaving comments for everyone on Kristen's list :) It's the least I can do!